2012 APBA BASEBALL disk install issue for Pacific Time Users: Read Post Here
April 9, 2013
Download APBA Baseball Version 5.75 Installation & Upgrade Guide Version 1.4
The main changes from the original Guide are on pages 4, 11, and 14-21.
- The System Requirements are now more detailed.
- The Upgrade process is now described.
- The Migration section has been revised to reflect the changes that have been made to the Migration Tool.
- The LPFET section now describes obtaining the LPFET.zip file from apbagames.com and installing it.
The other pages are pretty much the same.
Please send all tech support emails to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Downloads (right click on links to save to computer)
- 5.75 Bug Tracker, v2 documentation
- FAQ about APBA Baseball 5.75 (17 page PDF)
- Quickstart Guide (17 page PDF)
- APBA Baseball 5.75 Tutor (168 page PDF)
League Play File Exchange tool (LPFET)
This tool allows the exchange of F-files and C-Files between managers who are using Versions 5.5 or 5.0. While LPFET may work with earlier versions of APBA Baseball, it is only supported for versions 5.5 and 5.0. We strongly recommend that all members of a league use 5.75.